Monday, July 7, 2008

Classes and Food



It is officially about my agility. My Beginner's Class starts July 23!

When it comes to pet food and good nutrition, I think I would have to give my mom an A+++! She finds the best quality pet food out there for my and my fursibs!

Mom has been doing some research on Dogster about different types of Venison dog food. Venison is deer meat. Mom has me on this type of diet called a rotational. Rotational diets are very beneficial because they give variety to a diet, switch premium protein sources around, and can sometimes allow you to feed kibble, homecooking, and raw in one rotation!

I do a full kibble rotation with wet food mixed with the dry. In my rotation currently, I eat Wellness Core Original !
I also eat Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream!
Mom has been looking for some more variety and premium foods to add to my rotational.

So today after getting information on the agility classes, we headed to the food stores. First, mom stopped at this place called Harry's Aquarium. They had this food called Canine Caviar that mom wanted to try. When we got there, they didn't have the Venison, so mom special ordered it. It should be in on Friday.

So she bought me two cans of the wet version, Venison Tripe and Gourmet Turkey.


Off to the Oak Ridge Feed Store!

When we got there mom asked about a small bag of Solid Gold MMillenia. She always wanted to try it. But they didn't carry any small bags. Mom was disapointed.
So she bought me a bag of Zuke's treats.

Then we headed off to the Pet Supplies Plus store. Mom bought me some toothpaste and Natural Balance Venison and Sweet Potato formula.

It was a fun day!

Mom is hoping to add Wellness CORE Ocean Blue formula to our rotation too! *Shh, don't tell HER mom about that*


No comments: