Friday, July 11, 2008

Late writer




Sorry for not writing lately. Nothing much has been going on in this little sheltie's life. I have been having some spats with a condescending user on dogster. Mommy thinks he is a real a******e. Mom bought me some food at the Wal-mart called Three Dog Bakery. It is okay stuff and mom only really wanted to try it. And I love their cookie treats! Well, momma posted a forum asking about it, and he got all rude about the food, so mom rose in defense of herself.




The he attacked her for her age and basically went out and called her ignorant. Mommy got so pissed. So she retorted and reported the message. Mommy does not approve of anyone being rude to her or condradicting her age.




Especially from a rude d***.




But that is the steam I had to loose. WHEW. I feel better getting that off my chest.



But I have been spending time with Amber's grandmother and her Aunt. Amber's aunt is the one who payed for the food. So Mom is pretty insulted.


But I have been having fun. Not alot of time to type.


So see you later!

No comments: