Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our trip at the Park: Yesterday





Well, I didn't get my pictures on the computer in time to write this entry. But, now I have them! They turned out pretty great!

Siren, Mommy, Mommy's Mom, and I went to the park yesterday! Yipee! I was SOO excited. I finally got to run, run, RUN! I loved the way the wind billowed in my fur!

I got run off leash, but Siren had to stay onleash! Haha!

I gave it the usual treatment. Pee here, pee there. Soak my scent everywhere! Haha. Siren tried to run with me, but it wasn't working. She was stuck on her lead!

Mommy and I ran a lap. I was all hyped up, but mommy was beat. Party pooper. So I galloped valiantly through the park. It was quiet, no other dogs or people. Mommy and everyone walked a mile, Siren made it half a mile and collapsed. She was totally tired. Mommy's mom carried her the rest of the mile.

As for me, I was bred to speed and travel long miles.



We stayed for a hour or so. Then we had to go home :(

Other than that, it was a pawesome trip!

No comments: