Tuesday, July 1, 2008





Adventure is starting to wear me out! Whew! Today I had the privilege of not staying home, but I had to accompany my mommy EVERYWHERE.

At the beginning of the day, mommy took me to see my best pal Mopsy! Yay! We sniffed and played a bit. Me and Mopsy got mad when Siren got all the attention. Sheesh, little sisters! Siren got scolded for eating Mopsy's food though, made us feel better that she got in trouble! Haha!

Mommy was talking to Ashleigh, who is a long distance friend of hers. She is nice. I let her stroke and coddle me. I don't mind that too much.

Siren wiggled and licked all over her. I don't much like the way that pup licks people all the time. Sickening..

After a while, I had to say by to Mops...I love my friend.

After playing with Mops, we went home. Mom downloaded some new pictures to my Dogster profile! Yay! After that she gave me a small meal. I ate most of it. But I wasn't too hungry.


After that, mommy loaded me and Si up and took us off somewhere else! Gosh!
When me and Siren got out, I noticed we were at the park again! But we were next to that old blue and red building. It smells like hundreds of cars that leak fuel.. Gross!

Me and Si poked around for a bit...
.
Well, Siren chewed her leash for a bit I meant to say. Anyways, mom's mom and her boyfriend opened the doors to the old building. I stepped inside. This was the Fire Department! I liked it here. I had been her last Christmas riding in the Suburban Cruiser. I had my Mrs. Santa dress on.


Then a truck pulled up. It was the Ex-Fire chief. He made me jump a little when he tried to pet me. Siren gushed all her love on him. Gross pup. I was wary of him. He smelled like fireworks...

Then this white Blazer pulled up. Mommy got excited. Turns out it was one of her friends, Caanan. He and his sisters came over. I let them love all over me. Siren went nuts for love.

Caanan stroked me and petted Siren. He has a real rough touch. He made me feel safe though.


Mommy and his little sister started talking. She is a fast talker! Whew! She liked me best. She said I was smart, pretty, and a good dog. I know :D.

Anyways we started loading up the fire gear, so the firefighters could go and train. Caanan muttered something about puppies. I was confused. His Dad petted me though. He has Caanan's touch. Rough but safe....

Anyways, we packed in the truck and took off. The white Blazer went the opposite direction. Mommy was disapointed.

Anyways, we got out and mommy walked Siren. She let me off-leash. She trusted me. Siren isn't trained to come by whistle or name yet. I love how mommy likes me best. Shh, don't tell!
Then we saw the white Blazer again. Mom got excited again. Sheesh, he isn't that great of a guy, is he? Caanan stepped out and unloaded two red and white specked puppies. Mommy melted. They were so cute. But they came up to my shoulder, and they were just young puppies! Gosh.

Mommy coddled them and kissed them. They jumped up on her. I played with them. Rebel was darker than his brother Whiskey. Whiskey was funner though. We played chase. Mommy couldn't play cause she was babysitting Siren. Annoying pup.

After a while I got jealous of those Redtick Coonhound pups. Mommy was loving all over them and paying attention to only Caanan. I got a little nuts. I growled and tried to bite Rebel, who was lounging in MY mommy's lap.
Then Caanan was playing around with my mommy. He swatted her arm. She squealed. I growled, and leapt up to bite Caanan's arm. He yelled and jumped for cover. He burst out laughing. His sister was too.
"I told you not to do that Caine." Mommy giggled warmly.

I have an extreme fear of small children, but today mommy was proud of me. Along with Caanan, Eden, and Chloe, there were three other girls. Ages 7,5, and 2. Normally I would hide and growl, but I made lots of friends. Siren did too.

Mommy watched Caanan try to train his puppies to walk. But his heeling technique was wrong. Mommy laughed and promised to help him out at the next meeting.

After a while it got dark. Mommy said bye to Caanan and his puppies. Caanan smiled and waved back. We clambered into the truck and back to the house we went.


Today was exciting. I am a little exhausted, but I loved it!



BYE FOR NOW!

No comments: