Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sorry for the post delay: Sleeping over!

Hello My readers!
Sorry for not posting in a while! Mommy has been spiffing up my training with some new tricks and stuff. Also, I have been having alot of fun sleeping over at Snicker's and Rose's house! Haha, I love getting ahead of myself. Makes me feel so special!

But, Mommy had a friend over and they talked and stuff. Their moms had went to a private 'woman' party. Hehe...So we hung out together. I am really suspicious of that Whitney girl. Me and mom have mixed feelings about her. So, anyways, mom busied herself playing with Snickers and Rose. Rose is a red Dachsie and Snickers is a Merle Dachsie. They are really good furiends!

So mommy and I spent the night and it was pretty fun.

Then we spent the whole afternoon together and played, played, PLAYED!

PICTURES WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!!!!!

1 comment:

Lilo the Pibble said...

Just popping in to say hi. ^^

Where are the pictures btw? ;]