Thursday, July 3, 2008

If she was actually in the PVFD I would understand....but


Maybe if mom was ACTUALLY in the PVFD, I would TOTALLY understand her going to the Tuesday and Thursday get togethers. But mom is completely nuts, and drags me out of my nice quiet home to go and run around after her friend. Caanan is one of her friends, I can understand wanting to hang out with him, but she is really pushing me!

Sirens and alarms go off when the fire dudes jump in the big red trucks. They hurt my ears. Siren doesn't care, she just licks Caanan to death. Mommy is right there with her too! She justs talks away to him. Only talking to me when I bark at a German Shepherd passing by in the park. Or when I see a car load of hoodlums drive by. It isn't even talking, just commands, scolding, commands, praising.....

So I left mommy and ventured up the metal stair case in the VFD. They are cleaning in out because the last Fire Chief neglected the building and wouldn't clean it. So now they are detoxing the whole place. So on my 'unruly' adventure, I managed to run through a billion cobwebs and almost got bit by a spider!

I soon found myself in the attic. There were a lot of boxes filled with green jugs, toys, hoses, old turnout gear, and some old cot-styled beds. I poked around and found an old cracker. It tasted ashy, so I spit it out and left it.

I poked around some more in the dim upstairs. I hear a 'crrrrreeeeeeeaaaaakkkk'
noise behind me. I felt something touch me.................

"EEEEEEYYYYEEEEEEPPPPPP!"

I turned around fast and there was Caanan! He followed me up there. I bolted downstairs where mommy was scolding me about going off and trying to fly down stairs. Humph, not my fault he scared me.


Mommy walked us in the park, and she swung in a thing called a swing for a while. She said she was getting to old for one. I don't know why, she looked to high and was swinging too fast for my liking. So true to my rebellious promise, I paraded off on my own, leaving Siren and mom. I heard people in the distance, but I ignored them. I sniffed around and poked my head in the weeds. I hopped across stones and splashed in the creek.

I heard my mom calling for me, and I was getting pretty tired anyways, so I trotted across the small bridge instead of hopping in the stream. I galloped back over and I saw five people a big dog in the distance. A growl rumbled in my throat. When I made it to mom, she clipped my lead on and carried Siren. We headed by the the Fire Hall.

It sure is hot in there...


After mom and Caanan talked, they goofed off in the office for a while, finding all sorts of weird and old objects. Ancient glue pails, 2004 dated fire handbooks, and chalk.

Brittany(Caanan's aunt) and mom's mom Jessica, came in and cleaned up the office. Caanan and Amber just poked around for fun.

After a while Caanan and Brittany got in their car and left. Then so did we. Siren was tired, mom said she had been a nuisance all day.

Haha...

Then finally we got home....

About time.

That's all for today!

See ya later!

No comments: